With the holidays right around the corner many of you will be invited to family parties and gatherings, which means that you’ll need some new music in your arsenal to impress the relatives and keep the party rocking. While Bobby V’s new single Role Play, which comes equipped with an accompanying video, is a certified banger, it is more appropriate for a post date playlist than a family get together with grandma and grandpa. To set the mood, Bill Jabr cooks up a slow, clap heavy beat over which BV describes all the different characters he and his boo can play (as if “famous R&B artist” ever gets old). Accompanying the southern crooner is Bad Boy emcee Red Café, who adds a little bit of attitude to this sultry tune with an equally naughty 16. So light the candles, crank the base and check out Role Play as well as the many other steamy tracks found on Bobby V’s album Dusk Till Dawn.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.