With the holidays right around the corner many of you will be invited to family parties and gatherings, which means that you’ll need some new music in your arsenal to impress the relatives and keep the party rocking. While Bobby V’s new single Role Play, which comes equipped with an accompanying video, is a certified banger, it is more appropriate for a post date playlist than a family get together with grandma and grandpa. To set the mood, Bill Jabr cooks up a slow, clap heavy beat over which BV describes all the different characters he and his boo can play (as if “famous R&B artist” ever gets old). Accompanying the southern crooner is Bad Boy emcee Red Café, who adds a little bit of attitude to this sultry tune with an equally naughty 16. So light the candles, crank the base and check out Role Play as well as the many other steamy tracks found on Bobby V’s album Dusk Till Dawn.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.