With the holidays right around the corner many of you will be invited to family parties and gatherings, which means that you’ll need some new music in your arsenal to impress the relatives and keep the party rocking. While Bobby V’s new single Role Play, which comes equipped with an accompanying video, is a certified banger, it is more appropriate for a post date playlist than a family get together with grandma and grandpa. To set the mood, Bill Jabr cooks up a slow, clap heavy beat over which BV describes all the different characters he and his boo can play (as if “famous R&B artist” ever gets old). Accompanying the southern crooner is Bad Boy emcee Red Café, who adds a little bit of attitude to this sultry tune with an equally naughty 16. So light the candles, crank the base and check out Role Play as well as the many other steamy tracks found on Bobby V’s album Dusk Till Dawn.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.