With the holidays right around the corner many of you will be invited to family parties and gatherings, which means that you’ll need some new music in your arsenal to impress the relatives and keep the party rocking. While Bobby V’s new single Role Play, which comes equipped with an accompanying video, is a certified banger, it is more appropriate for a post date playlist than a family get together with grandma and grandpa. To set the mood, Bill Jabr cooks up a slow, clap heavy beat over which BV describes all the different characters he and his boo can play (as if “famous R&B artist” ever gets old). Accompanying the southern crooner is Bad Boy emcee Red Café, who adds a little bit of attitude to this sultry tune with an equally naughty 16. So light the candles, crank the base and check out Role Play as well as the many other steamy tracks found on Bobby V’s album Dusk Till Dawn.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/6/12
In a music game largely dominated by harder hip-hop sounds, R&B heavyweight Bobby V has dedicated himself to bringing listeners music they can enjoy with that special someone by their side. The R&B heavyweight has now...
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)