From the title of Bobby V‘s newest single, Put It In, it’s fairly easy to see which direction this one’s going and that is straight to the bedroom. Joined by songstress K. Michelle, the former Mista songster doesn’t shy away from taking part in a little musical foreplay as her croons about his ability to “have you begging for more.” Absent from our pages since last year’s release of the Akon-assisted MP3, singer turned Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta reality star K. Michelle proves to be a welcomed addition to the sultry effort, which is led by the steamy, percussion-driven board work of The Platinum Brothers. If you can handle more heat from the Atlanta crooner, his pro-pro-provocative Dusk Til Dawn album will be released on October 16.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.