From the title of Bobby V‘s newest single, Put It In, it’s fairly easy to see which direction this one’s going and that is straight to the bedroom. Joined by songstress K. Michelle, the former Mista songster doesn’t shy away from taking part in a little musical foreplay as her croons about his ability to “have you begging for more.” Absent from our pages since last year’s release of the Akon-assisted MP3, singer turned Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta reality star K. Michelle proves to be a welcomed addition to the sultry effort, which is led by the steamy, percussion-driven board work of The Platinum Brothers. If you can handle more heat from the Atlanta crooner, his pro-pro-provocative Dusk Til Dawn album will be released on October 16.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.