From the title of Bobby V‘s newest single, Put It In, it’s fairly easy to see which direction this one’s going and that is straight to the bedroom. Joined by songstress K. Michelle, the former Mista songster doesn’t shy away from taking part in a little musical foreplay as her croons about his ability to “have you begging for more.” Absent from our pages since last year’s release of the Akon-assisted MP3, singer turned Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta reality star K. Michelle proves to be a welcomed addition to the sultry effort, which is led by the steamy, percussion-driven board work of The Platinum Brothers. If you can handle more heat from the Atlanta crooner, his pro-pro-provocative Dusk Til Dawn album will be released on October 16.
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.