From the title of Bobby V‘s newest single, Put It In, it’s fairly easy to see which direction this one’s going and that is straight to the bedroom. Joined by songstress K. Michelle, the former Mista songster doesn’t shy away from taking part in a little musical foreplay as her croons about his ability to “have you begging for more.” Absent from our pages since last year’s release of the Akon-assisted MP3, singer turned Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta reality star K. Michelle proves to be a welcomed addition to the sultry effort, which is led by the steamy, percussion-driven board work of The Platinum Brothers. If you can handle more heat from the Atlanta crooner, his pro-pro-provocative Dusk Til Dawn album will be released on October 16.
Written by Danielle H. on 10/4/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.