In the visuals for his latest single, Ooh (She Got Me Like), Atlanta crooner Bobby V proves that just about everyone can enjoy a little time in the strip club. Known for lacing a record with his silky vocals no matter what the content may be, BV croons over the JT Leron-produced track about one lady in particular lady, who has myriad hypnotizing traits. In the Rob Dade-directed music video, the songster brings the words in his song to life as he spends a little one-on-one time with a woman very similar to the seductress featured in Ooh (She Got Me Like). Look for plenty more seductive, NSFW tunes on Bobby V’s forthcoming Dusk Til Dawn album when it’s released on October 16.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/19/12
In a music game largely dominated by harder hip-hop sounds, R&B heavyweight Bobby V has dedicated himself to bringing listeners music they can enjoy with that special someone by their side. The R&B heavyweight has now...
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.