In the visuals for his latest single, Ooh (She Got Me Like), Atlanta crooner Bobby V proves that just about everyone can enjoy a little time in the strip club. Known for lacing a record with his silky vocals no matter what the content may be, BV croons over the JT Leron-produced track about one lady in particular lady, who has myriad hypnotizing traits. In the Rob Dade-directed music video, the songster brings the words in his song to life as he spends a little one-on-one time with a woman very similar to the seductress featured in Ooh (She Got Me Like). Look for plenty more seductive, NSFW tunes on Bobby V’s forthcoming Dusk Til Dawn album when it’s released on October 16.
Written by Danielle H. on 09/19/12
In a music game largely dominated by harder hip-hop sounds, R&B heavyweight Bobby V has dedicated himself to bringing listeners music they can enjoy with that special someone by their side. The R&B heavyweight has now...
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.