When Bobby V. looks in the Mirror, what does he see? Apparently, the answer is “a dude having sex.” On the latest single off his fifth full-length, the R&B hitmaker reveals just how much he enjoys watching himself get it in. Joining Bobby over K.E. on the Track‘s piano-led production, Lil Wayne details one of his own narcissistic sex fantasies in a guest closing verse. Fans will be able to find this steamy selection and much more on the headliner’s eOne debut, Dusk Till Dawn. Keep it locked for release details on the yet-unscheduled project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.