When Bobby V. looks in the Mirror, what does he see? Apparently, the answer is “a dude having sex.” On the latest single off his fifth full-length, the R&B hitmaker reveals just how much he enjoys watching himself get it in. Joining Bobby over K.E. on the Track‘s piano-led production, Lil Wayne details one of his own narcissistic sex fantasies in a guest closing verse. Fans will be able to find this steamy selection and much more on the headliner’s eOne debut, Dusk Till Dawn. Keep it locked for release details on the yet-unscheduled project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.