When Bobby V. looks in the Mirror, what does he see? Apparently, the answer is “a dude having sex.” On the latest single off his fifth full-length, the R&B hitmaker reveals just how much he enjoys watching himself get it in. Joining Bobby over K.E. on the Track‘s piano-led production, Lil Wayne details one of his own narcissistic sex fantasies in a guest closing verse. Fans will be able to find this steamy selection and much more on the headliner’s eOne debut, Dusk Till Dawn. Keep it locked for release details on the yet-unscheduled project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.