When Bobby V. looks in the Mirror, what does he see? Apparently, the answer is “a dude having sex.” On the latest single off his fifth full-length, the R&B hitmaker reveals just how much he enjoys watching himself get it in. Joining Bobby over K.E. on the Track‘s piano-led production, Lil Wayne details one of his own narcissistic sex fantasies in a guest closing verse. Fans will be able to find this steamy selection and much more on the headliner’s eOne debut, Dusk Till Dawn. Keep it locked for release details on the yet-unscheduled project, as well as all the latest tunes.
Written by richard on 07/26/12
Submit your Rating
Blue Kolla Dreams
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Let's Go" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.