Shady/Interscope artist Bobby Creekwater splashed onto the scene in late ’06 when he appeared on several track off of the Eminem mix-album, The Re-Up. A little over a year later, Creekwater continues to grind hard, showing label brass he has what it takes to help the Shady Empire (Em, where you at?). Since the most important phase of breaking a new artist is branding, Creekwater has taken it upon himself to make sure You Know The Name. On the new track off his Anthem 2 The Streets Vol III: Bobby Creekwater Is The Future mixtape, the Atlanta-born MC stresses his daily grind through a checklist of to-do’s, changing his vocal inflections accordingly over a beat by Swedish duo, Addeboy vs. Cliff. Creekwater’s solo debut, A Brilliant Mistake, currently has no release date.
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.