Shady/Interscope artist Bobby Creekwater splashed onto the scene in late ’06 when he appeared on several track off of the Eminem mix-album, The Re-Up. A little over a year later, Creekwater continues to grind hard, showing label brass he has what it takes to help the Shady Empire (Em, where you at?). Since the most important phase of breaking a new artist is branding, Creekwater has taken it upon himself to make sure You Know The Name. On the new track off his Anthem 2 The Streets Vol III: Bobby Creekwater Is The Future mixtape, the Atlanta-born MC stresses his daily grind through a checklist of to-do’s, changing his vocal inflections accordingly over a beat by Swedish duo, Addeboy vs. Cliff. Creekwater’s solo debut, A Brilliant Mistake, currently has no release date.
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.