Shady/Interscope artist Bobby Creekwater splashed onto the scene in late ’06 when he appeared on several track off of the Eminem mix-album, The Re-Up. A little over a year later, Creekwater continues to grind hard, showing label brass he has what it takes to help the Shady Empire (Em, where you at?). Since the most important phase of breaking a new artist is branding, Creekwater has taken it upon himself to make sure You Know The Name. On the new track off his Anthem 2 The Streets Vol III: Bobby Creekwater Is The Future mixtape, the Atlanta-born MC stresses his daily grind through a checklist of to-do’s, changing his vocal inflections accordingly over a beat by Swedish duo, Addeboy vs. Cliff. Creekwater’s solo debut, A Brilliant Mistake, currently has no release date.
Written by DJ Z on 02/19/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.