You’ve gotta’ love modern technology. Only in today’s shrinking world could a rapper from Atlanta sign with a label from Detroit and collaborate with a producer from Denver. Bobby Creekwater, a blue chip prospect from Shady Records, enlists the help of Mile-High City producer Willy Wil on his new track, Somethin Out of Nothin. You may recall Creekwater from his appearance on the ’06 Eminem Presents: The Re-Up album. While he has still yet to put out a solo album, the 27-year old rapper has since fine-tuned his game on a handful of mixtapes and guest appearances. Something Out of Nothin finds him introspectively pondering the ins and outs of daily life. The track will appear on his upcoming mixtape, The B.C. Era Mixtape.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.