You’ve gotta’ love modern technology. Only in today’s shrinking world could a rapper from Atlanta sign with a label from Detroit and collaborate with a producer from Denver. Bobby Creekwater, a blue chip prospect from Shady Records, enlists the help of Mile-High City producer Willy Wil on his new track, Somethin Out of Nothin. You may recall Creekwater from his appearance on the ’06 Eminem Presents: The Re-Up album. While he has still yet to put out a solo album, the 27-year old rapper has since fine-tuned his game on a handful of mixtapes and guest appearances. Something Out of Nothin finds him introspectively pondering the ins and outs of daily life. The track will appear on his upcoming mixtape, The B.C. Era Mixtape.
Written by Charlie E. on 07/10/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.