The work of Shady/Interscope emcee Bobby Creekwater is beginning to resemble the dark grittiness of the Shady Empire’s early days. For the new buzz single, Rainman, Creekwater has recruited Detroit producer D.Focis, whose sound will bring to mind the first few mixtape releases from successful Shady cliques D12 and G-Unit. Showcasing Creekwater’s talent for creative wordplay, Rainman should have fans checking for what’s next. The Atlanta native will drop The B.C. Era Mixtape this summer.
Written by Erica L. on 06/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)