The work of Shady/Interscope emcee Bobby Creekwater is beginning to resemble the dark grittiness of the Shady Empire’s early days. For the new buzz single, Rainman, Creekwater has recruited Detroit producer D.Focis, whose sound will bring to mind the first few mixtape releases from successful Shady cliques D12 and G-Unit. Showcasing Creekwater’s talent for creative wordplay, Rainman should have fans checking for what’s next. The Atlanta native will drop The B.C. Era Mixtape this summer.
Written by Erica L. on 06/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.