The work of Shady/Interscope emcee Bobby Creekwater is beginning to resemble the dark grittiness of the Shady Empire’s early days. For the new buzz single, Rainman, Creekwater has recruited Detroit producer D.Focis, whose sound will bring to mind the first few mixtape releases from successful Shady cliques D12 and G-Unit. Showcasing Creekwater’s talent for creative wordplay, Rainman should have fans checking for what’s next. The Atlanta native will drop The B.C. Era Mixtape this summer.
Written by Erica L. on 06/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.