The work of Shady/Interscope emcee Bobby Creekwater is beginning to resemble the dark grittiness of the Shady Empire’s early days. For the new buzz single, Rainman, Creekwater has recruited Detroit producer D.Focis, whose sound will bring to mind the first few mixtape releases from successful Shady cliques D12 and G-Unit. Showcasing Creekwater’s talent for creative wordplay, Rainman should have fans checking for what’s next. The Atlanta native will drop The B.C. Era Mixtape this summer.
Written by Erica L. on 06/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.