The work of Shady/Interscope emcee Bobby Creekwater is beginning to resemble the dark grittiness of the Shady Empire’s early days. For the new buzz single, Rainman, Creekwater has recruited Detroit producer D.Focis, whose sound will bring to mind the first few mixtape releases from successful Shady cliques D12 and G-Unit. Showcasing Creekwater’s talent for creative wordplay, Rainman should have fans checking for what’s next. The Atlanta native will drop The B.C. Era Mixtape this summer.
Written by Erica L. on 06/2/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.