Yesterday, DJBooth featured Stat Quo‘s Dear Summer (Pt. 1), in which the Shady/Aftermath signee shared his story of life on the label back burner. During his freestyle, Stat mentions the signing of a fellow ATLien and good friend; that man is Bobby Creekwater, and, like his labelmate, BC remains optimistic about the release of his forthcoming debut. Though he has enjoyed the perks of his major-label situation, he is adamant about Not Yet being done with his hood. Drumma Boy protégé Insane Wayne, obviously having listened to some of Bobby’s previous buzz singles, implements a classical-sounding production. The B.C. Era is tentatively set to drop before the end of the year, but given the track record of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, the Booth is keeping its fingers crossed.
Listen to More: Bobby Creekwater
Written by Burmy on 08/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kendrick Lamar - i
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/19)
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.