Yesterday, DJBooth featured Stat Quo‘s Dear Summer (Pt. 1), in which the Shady/Aftermath signee shared his story of life on the label back burner. During his freestyle, Stat mentions the signing of a fellow ATLien and good friend; that man is Bobby Creekwater, and, like his labelmate, BC remains optimistic about the release of his forthcoming debut. Though he has enjoyed the perks of his major-label situation, he is adamant about Not Yet being done with his hood. Drumma Boy protégé Insane Wayne, obviously having listened to some of Bobby’s previous buzz singles, implements a classical-sounding production. The B.C. Era is tentatively set to drop before the end of the year, but given the track record of Shady/Aftermath/Interscope, the Booth is keeping its fingers crossed.
Written by Burmy on 08/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Acid Rain ft. Kamilah Summer" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.