Shady Records newest artist, Bobby Creekwater, is somewhat deeper than your average Atlanta MC. In his new song, Acid Rain, Creekwater follows the “mo’ money, mo’ problems” mind state as he reflects on everything he’s gone through since being signed to a major deal; from the cash and groupies to expensive herb and drank. With a soulful hook from singer Kamilah Summer and a piano-bass guitar mix, Acid Rain should (believe it or not) help correct the minds of those who still think the major-label lifestyle is nothing but partying and good times.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/07
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.