According to all-knowing source Wikipedia, Tunnel Vision is the loss of peripheral vision resulting in a small, circular field of vision, which makes it impossible to see anything but where you are immediately looking; it is also the name of the latest single from newcomer Bobby Capri. The VA native, however, might want to rename the Sean Price assisted single to “Tunnel Sound,” because his raw, street-certified style is so dope, it will make it impossible to listen to anything else. Backed by a boisterous, snare-crashing beat by producer J-Mac, The Amazing Doc-Ock and The Magnificent Minds Academy, Capri and Price command the mic with their differing yet similarly aggressive, pull-no-punches styles that should leave listeners bruised and bloodied by song’s end. Capri’s #Instant Gratification EP is set for release this April, but for those who need actual instant gratification, sit tight because a video for Tunnel Vision is coming even soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.