According to all-knowing source Wikipedia, Tunnel Vision is the loss of peripheral vision resulting in a small, circular field of vision, which makes it impossible to see anything but where you are immediately looking; it is also the name of the latest single from newcomer Bobby Capri. The VA native, however, might want to rename the Sean Price assisted single to “Tunnel Sound,” because his raw, street-certified style is so dope, it will make it impossible to listen to anything else. Backed by a boisterous, snare-crashing beat by producer J-Mac, The Amazing Doc-Ock and The Magnificent Minds Academy, Capri and Price command the mic with their differing yet similarly aggressive, pull-no-punches styles that should leave listeners bruised and bloodied by song’s end. Capri’s #Instant Gratification EP is set for release this April, but for those who need actual instant gratification, sit tight because a video for Tunnel Vision is coming even soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/17/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.