According to all-knowing source Wikipedia, Tunnel Vision is the loss of peripheral vision resulting in a small, circular field of vision, which makes it impossible to see anything but where you are immediately looking; it is also the name of the latest single from newcomer Bobby Capri. The VA native, however, might want to rename the Sean Price assisted single to “Tunnel Sound,” because his raw, street-certified style is so dope, it will make it impossible to listen to anything else. Backed by a boisterous, snare-crashing beat by producer J-Mac, The Amazing Doc-Ock and The Magnificent Minds Academy, Capri and Price command the mic with their differing yet similarly aggressive, pull-no-punches styles that should leave listeners bruised and bloodied by song’s end. Capri’s #Instant Gratification EP is set for release this April, but for those who need actual instant gratification, sit tight because a video for Tunnel Vision is coming even soon.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/17/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.