Remember, if you work hard and stay focused, you’re sure to get rich and reach your goals… ha! While the American Dream is a nice thought, the reality is that it is damn near impossible to achieve. If you want an accurate portrait of the American Dream, I implore you to take a listen to Bobby Capri’s latest effort. Atop the lively boardwork of Cave Precise, Capri highlights the excess-driven, greedy values (or lack thereof) of today’s America. Booth favorite Jon Connor showcases his impressive, rapid-fire flows in a self-confident closing verse. Those of you who have been dreaming about a larger project from Capri will see their visions realized when his Instant Gratification EP drops later this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 05/14/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.