Not only is B.o.B in this b*tch, not only is he still in this b*tch, but he’s SO Still In This B*tch that he’s made himself completely at home and invited over some new friends. For the remix to his certified strip club anthem, Bobby Ray keeps Mike WiLL Made It‘s supremely booming beat intact and on the mic replaces T.I. and Juicy J’s original verses for what can only be described as a street hustler All-Star Squad of Young Jeezy, Young Dro and Yo Gotti. And just in case that wasn’t enough, B.o.B. also throws in a brand new verse of his own. A remix like this should be just the recipe to continue to build some anticipation for the Hustle Gang’s GDOD (Get Dough or Die)” mixtape, due out May 7, as well as Bobby’s currently untitled and unscheduled third studio album.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.