Not only is B.o.B in this b*tch, not only is he still in this b*tch, but he’s SO Still In This B*tch that he’s made himself completely at home and invited over some new friends. For the remix to his certified strip club anthem, Bobby Ray keeps Mike WiLL Made It‘s supremely booming beat intact and on the mic replaces T.I. and Juicy J’s original verses for what can only be described as a street hustler All-Star Squad of Young Jeezy, Young Dro and Yo Gotti. And just in case that wasn’t enough, B.o.B. also throws in a brand new verse of his own. A remix like this should be just the recipe to continue to build some anticipation for the Hustle Gang’s GDOD (Get Dough or Die)” mixtape, due out May 7, as well as Bobby’s currently untitled and unscheduled third studio album.
Written by Nathan S. on 05/3/13
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.