Craving some music that’ll transport you back in time to hip-hop’s Golden Age? Then B.o.B‘s latest single may disappoint you. But if you’re looking for something that’ll make women Throw that Back at the local spot, then I have a feeling you’ll be very pleased with what the ATL hitmaker’s cooked up. Taking a cue from Big Sean‘s Hey DJ-produced Fire, Bobby Ray uses speedy, chanted vocal loops to add momentum to his club-ready beat. On the lyrical tip, he keeps it freaky and high-energy as he encourages the ladies to shake their God-given assets. If that’s not enough to make ‘em “go crazy,” Chris Brown‘s rapped guest bars will undoubtedly do the trick. For Throwback, previous single All I Want and much more, cop the artist’s Underground Luxury LP when it drops December 17, via Atlantic.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.