Craving some music that’ll transport you back in time to hip-hop’s Golden Age? Then B.o.B‘s latest single may disappoint you. But if you’re looking for something that’ll make women Throw that Back at the local spot, then I have a feeling you’ll be very pleased with what the ATL hitmaker’s cooked up. Taking a cue from Big Sean‘s Hey DJ-produced Fire, Bobby Ray uses speedy, chanted vocal loops to add momentum to his club-ready beat. On the lyrical tip, he keeps it freaky and high-energy as he encourages the ladies to shake their God-given assets. If that’s not enough to make ‘em “go crazy,” Chris Brown‘s rapped guest bars will undoubtedly do the trick. For Throwback, previous single All I Want and much more, cop the artist’s Underground Luxury LP when it drops December 17, via Atlantic.
Written by richard on 11/26/13
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.