Update: Click “Listen Now” above to watch B.o.B’s “So Good” video.
Considering B.o.B made his breakthrough with the female-oriented Nothing on You, he must be planning on including a few quality ladies’ jams on his sophomore full-length, right? Indubitably, my old chap—is what I’d say if I were Sherlock Holmes. But anyway, the answer is yes. Single number three off his forthcoming sophomore album (following title track Strange Clouds and Play My Guitar), So Good finds the ATL heavyweight plying a special woman with promises of world travels and high-class tourism. And what girl wouldn’t want to stroll through the Louvre with a dude who can string together the kind of sophisticated cultural references Bobby Ray drops here? Over OneRepublic frontman-turned-big name producer Ryan Tedder‘s bouncy piano grooves, he touts himself as “Michelangelo with the flow / Picasso with the bars,” and compliments his date for being “...well put together like a piece by Gershwin.” Has B.o.B got another smash on his hands? Debate away—and keep it locked for further tunes leading up to the April 1, arrival of Strange Clouds.
Written by richard on 02/21/12
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.