According to the latest scientific findings, your average man thinks about sex somewhere between 13 and 19 times daily. B.o.B, on the other hand, has “p**sy on [his] mind” on a more or less constant basis. On Headband, a freshly-minted street single off his next studio album, the artist shares just a few of the erotic thoughts that have been running through his mental, flowing over DJ Mustard‘s bass-bumping percussion and sampled whistling. Fellow ATLien and booty fanatic 2 Chainz lends his flow to verse two. Complete with a (NSFW) lyric video featuring the ladies of adult video company Elegant Angel, this cut is part of Bobby Ray’s junior set, which currently lacks
both a title (the title is Underground Luxury) and a solid drop date. Fans can, of course, watch our pages for the latest news and tunes leading up to its projected arrival this summer.
Update: Click “Watch Video” above or scroll down (for mobile) to view B.o.B’s Ryan Patrick-directed Headband visual.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.