The latest featured cut from B.o.B is so vibrant and catchy that it’ll have your head B.o.B-ing. Ha! Get It? Please don’t let my awful joke deter you from listening to this record, because it really is dope. In fact, in my opinion it’s one of his best releases in recent memory. If you’re one of his longtime fans who has missed the old, underground Bobby Ray, this unreleased effort will be right up your alley. Setting the stage, Bobby cooks up a lively, intoxicating beat driven by a stretched soul sample. His dynamic boardwork is the perfect complement to the charismatic, gliding flow in which he delivers his thoughtful lyrics. Though Get It is strictly a solo effort, B.o.B has been busy on the guest spot circuit, appearing on Classified‘s Higher and The ILLEST (Remix) by Far East Movement.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.