The latest featured cut from B.o.B is so vibrant and catchy that it’ll have your head B.o.B-ing. Ha! Get It? Please don’t let my awful joke deter you from listening to this record, because it really is dope. In fact, in my opinion it’s one of his best releases in recent memory. If you’re one of his longtime fans who has missed the old, underground Bobby Ray, this unreleased effort will be right up your alley. Setting the stage, Bobby cooks up a lively, intoxicating beat driven by a stretched soul sample. His dynamic boardwork is the perfect complement to the charismatic, gliding flow in which he delivers his thoughtful lyrics. Though Get It is strictly a solo effort, B.o.B has been busy on the guest spot circuit, appearing on Classified‘s Higher and The ILLEST (Remix) by Far East Movement.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.