The latest featured cut from B.o.B is so vibrant and catchy that it’ll have your head B.o.B-ing. Ha! Get It? Please don’t let my awful joke deter you from listening to this record, because it really is dope. In fact, in my opinion it’s one of his best releases in recent memory. If you’re one of his longtime fans who has missed the old, underground Bobby Ray, this unreleased effort will be right up your alley. Setting the stage, Bobby cooks up a lively, intoxicating beat driven by a stretched soul sample. His dynamic boardwork is the perfect complement to the charismatic, gliding flow in which he delivers his thoughtful lyrics. Though Get It is strictly a solo effort, B.o.B has been busy on the guest spot circuit, appearing on Classified‘s Higher and The ILLEST (Remix) by Far East Movement.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/19/14
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere We Go (Remix)" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.