When an artist gets signed to a major deal, a broad fan base will follow. Yet despite a jump to a higher rung on the food ladder, haters arrive shortly thereafter and are as certain as death and taxes. Just ask ATLien B.o.B. who recently got signed to super-producer Jim Jonsin’s Atlantic-distributed Rebel Rock. Choosing the remix to his underground hit Haterz Everywhere We Go as the first single, B.O.B. dismisses the haters as grown men acting like little kids and silences them with his iller-than-the-average flow. Backed by Rich Boy‘s equally impassioned guest verse and Ribah‘s Tim-and-Danja-like beat, there’s no reason to doubt that plenty more hate will soon follow (negative posters, he’s rapping about YOU
Written by Burmy on 10/15/07
Submit your Rating
Rebel Rock/Grand Hustle/Atlantic
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Haterz Everywhere (Remix) ft. Rick Ross & Juvenile" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.