If there’s one city DJBooth can be seen as helping break out onto the national stage, Pittsburgh is it. Though major-label signee Wiz Khalifa is Pitt’s most visible rapper, local artists such as S. Money and The Finest are also working tirelessly (and sending us plenty of features) to make sure the Steel City gets its proper place on the hip-hop map. Previously seen on Gettin’ Mine, Crazy World, and Steel City, fellow Pittsburghian Boaz realizes that the music business is, at its core, just that: a business. Fortunately, the emcee’s Well Connected, and can rest easy in the knowledge that all his bases are covered. Produced by E Dan [for ID LABS], Well Connected is the perfect record to soundtrack money-savvy listeners’ morning commutes. Will Boaz’ connections and business sense add up to musical success? Find out April 14, when his debut album, The Audiobiography (not to be confused with Novel‘s upcoming debut of the same name) hits record stores and online retailers
Written by Burmy on 03/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.