If there’s one city DJBooth can be seen as helping break out onto the national stage, Pittsburgh is it. Though major-label signee Wiz Khalifa is Pitt’s most visible rapper, local artists such as S. Money and The Finest are also working tirelessly (and sending us plenty of features) to make sure the Steel City gets its proper place on the hip-hop map. Previously seen on Gettin’ Mine, Crazy World, and Steel City, fellow Pittsburghian Boaz realizes that the music business is, at its core, just that: a business. Fortunately, the emcee’s Well Connected, and can rest easy in the knowledge that all his bases are covered. Produced by E Dan [for ID LABS], Well Connected is the perfect record to soundtrack money-savvy listeners’ morning commutes. Will Boaz’ connections and business sense add up to musical success? Find out April 14, when his debut album, The Audiobiography (not to be confused with Novel‘s upcoming debut of the same name) hits record stores and online retailers
Written by Burmy on 03/30/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.