Like Sasquatch and Nessie, the Rapness Monster straddles the line between myth and reality, sighted by isolated individuals but disbelieved by the general public. Today, however, he has stepped out into the light of day for the first time, revealing his secret identity: indie rhymesayer Boaz. On his latest promo single, the Pittsburgh mic-wrecker offers us an up-close and personal look at his monstrous alter-ego, delivering ferocious bars over an ominous, brass-laced beat by former labelmate Larry Fisherman (aka Mac Miller). This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but those feeling it can watch our pages for the latest news and tunes from the Rostrum Records recording artist.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.