Like Sasquatch and Nessie, the Rapness Monster straddles the line between myth and reality, sighted by isolated individuals but disbelieved by the general public. Today, however, he has stepped out into the light of day for the first time, revealing his secret identity: indie rhymesayer Boaz. On his latest promo single, the Pittsburgh mic-wrecker offers us an up-close and personal look at his monstrous alter-ego, delivering ferocious bars over an ominous, brass-laced beat by former labelmate Larry Fisherman (aka Mac Miller). This joint isn’t attached to a larger set, but those feeling it can watch our pages for the latest news and tunes from the Rostrum Records recording artist.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.