When it comes to this rap sh*t, Boaz is a Psycho Killa. Last glimpsed Gettin’ After That Money on a September 2012 LP inclusion, the Pittsburgh representative and Rostrum Records signee has returned to remind us just how adept he is at bodying beats via this freshly-minted single. While the headliner’s rhymes alone would be enough to ensure !llmind and Hippie Sabotage‘s ominous production ended up six feet under, he generously allows two fellow microphone murderers to get in on the action: Heltah Skeltah spitter Sean Price and Brooklyn street vet Illa Ghee wax homicidal on verses one and three. Boaz has two untitled and unscheduled projects in the works—a mixtape and a studio album—and it has yet to be determined which of the two will ultimately feature this blood-spattered banger. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 07/2/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)