When it comes to this rap sh*t, Boaz is a Psycho Killa. Last glimpsed Gettin’ After That Money on a September 2012 LP inclusion, the Pittsburgh representative and Rostrum Records signee has returned to remind us just how adept he is at bodying beats via this freshly-minted single. While the headliner’s rhymes alone would be enough to ensure !llmind and Hippie Sabotage‘s ominous production ended up six feet under, he generously allows two fellow microphone murderers to get in on the action: Heltah Skeltah spitter Sean Price and Brooklyn street vet Illa Ghee wax homicidal on verses one and three. Boaz has two untitled and unscheduled projects in the works—a mixtape and a studio album—and it has yet to be determined which of the two will ultimately feature this blood-spattered banger. Guess you’ll just have to keep your browsers locked for the latest!
Written by richard on 07/2/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.