Boaz‘s last feature, the February lead single off his long-awaited Rostrum Records debut album, found him hooking up with Junior Reid to demonstrate “How We Law.” On freshly-minted follow-up Like This, the Pittsburgh representative shows us how he does a few other things, including driving and rocking the mic. Over the grimy synths and vocal samples of recent Behind the Boards interviewee !llmind, Boaz schools us on the eminently fly manner in which he conducts his daily activities. The aforementoined LP still lacks a title and solid drop date, but is projected for release this summer. We’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)