Boaz‘s last feature, the February lead single off his long-awaited Rostrum Records debut album, found him hooking up with Junior Reid to demonstrate “How We Law.” On freshly-minted follow-up Like This, the Pittsburgh representative shows us how he does a few other things, including driving and rocking the mic. Over the grimy synths and vocal samples of recent Behind the Boards interviewee !llmind, Boaz schools us on the eminently fly manner in which he conducts his daily activities. The aforementoined LP still lacks a title and solid drop date, but is projected for release this summer. We’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.