Boaz‘s last feature, the February lead single off his long-awaited Rostrum Records debut album, found him hooking up with Junior Reid to demonstrate “How We Law.” On freshly-minted follow-up Like This, the Pittsburgh representative shows us how he does a few other things, including driving and rocking the mic. Over the grimy synths and vocal samples of recent Behind the Boards interviewee !llmind, Boaz schools us on the eminently fly manner in which he conducts his daily activities. The aforementoined LP still lacks a title and solid drop date, but is projected for release this summer. We’ll keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 05/22/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.