Two years after his signing to Rostrum Records, Boaz finally has a debut album on the horizon. On newly-released lead single How We Law, the Pittsburgh representative gives us a primer on his personal approach to the paper chase. None too surprisingly, it involves smoking the finest weed, kicking it with beautiful women and rolling through the city streets in gleaming whips. Beatnick & K-Salaam man the mixing boards, imbuing this joint with the same “hip hop-meets-reggae” vibe they brought to Smif N Wessun‘s recent Born and Raised EP. Dancehall mainstay Junior Reid lends his vocals to the chorus. Boaz’s freshman full-length currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.