Two years after his signing to Rostrum Records, Boaz finally has a debut album on the horizon. On newly-released lead single How We Law, the Pittsburgh representative gives us a primer on his personal approach to the paper chase. None too surprisingly, it involves smoking the finest weed, kicking it with beautiful women and rolling through the city streets in gleaming whips. Beatnick & K-Salaam man the mixing boards, imbuing this joint with the same “hip hop-meets-reggae” vibe they brought to Smif N Wessun‘s recent Born and Raised EP. Dancehall mainstay Junior Reid lends his vocals to the chorus. Boaz’s freshman full-length currently lacks both a title and a drop date, but we in the Booth will keep you posted on the set as further details emerge.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.