If you listen to as much new music as I do on the daily, you know there are lot of songs that simply go in one ear and out the other. Once you’ve given Boaz‘s latest jam a spin, on the other hand, you’ll be Hard-pressed to Forget It. Coming on the heels of last month’s Rapness Monster, this cut finds the Pittsburgh phenom and H-Town legend Scarface coming together to reminisce about their strife-ridden upbringings and their formative experiences in the streets. Their hard-nosed, yet poignant bars come backed by the delicate keyboard riffs, choral synths and bass-booming percussion of Jayze. Hard to Forget It will be part of a mixtape series that Boaz plans to roll out in the coming weeks. Additionally, watch our pages for all the latest on the artist’s late summer/early fall-bound Rostrum Records debut.
Written by richard on 07/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.