If you gave Boaz the chance, he’d probably talk your ear off about everything wrong with our world. Save your time and just watch a little CNN. During commercial breaks, however, feel free to tune into the Pittsburgh’s rapper’s new single, Crazy World, for an alternative take on things. Boaz covers everything from coke deals to the Iraq War, never missing a chance to complain about the powers that be. Producer Johnny Juliano, the man responsible for Wiz Khalifa’s trance-rap success, handles the beat, borrowing a catchy little piano melody from disco-soul artist Jamiroquai’s ‘96 hit, Virtual Insanity. Fellow Steel City native Josh Everette takes care of the laid-back hook. Crazy World will appear on Boaz’s upcoming album, The Audiobiography (Fall ‘08).
Written by Charlie E. on 08/14/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Gettin Mine" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.