I am not Blue, The Misfit‘s accountant, so I can’t tell you how many zeros are in his back account, but when it comes to Trill-ness he is the rap equivalent of Bill Gates; I guess you could even call him a TRILLionaire. Unsurprisingly, on this DJBooth premiere, the Dallas native keeps it all the way trill (who woulda thunk it?!). Atop his own, dark, heavy-handed boardwork (paced by a unique, echoed vocal chop), Blue showcases an attitude-filled, yet fluid flow that has the power to make you believe in his assertive, confident bars. Blue is accompanied by X, The Misfit, who in addition to his stage name, shares a similarly edgy style to add a surreptitiously dark vibe to the tune. TRILLionaire, along with last week’s Booth-featured Drugs on the Schoolyard, will appear on the forthcoming project, Child In The Wild.
Written by Lucas G. on 03/28/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drugs on the Schoolyard" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Beyond the Lights: Machine Gun Kelly Learns to Act Like Himself
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.