All things considered in Hip-Hop, I find it almost impossible to imagine a day where the ratio of love to hate will greatly weigh in favor of the former. But some may argue that you’re not doing anything right if you have no haters. Well, Blue, The Misfit must doing everything right because he barely gets any Love. With a Queen sample and a Jay Z line in hand, the Dallas emcee/producer and TDE affiliate creates a hypnotic record that gives you more than enough ways to show love. It’s easier than you thought, guys. To help convince you, California native Snow Tha Product lyrically bullies you into giving mad props where they’re due. You can find Love on Blue’s debut album, Child In The Wild, out now via RedBull.com.
Written by Bryan H on 05/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drugs on the Schoolyard" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.