All things considered in Hip-Hop, I find it almost impossible to imagine a day where the ratio of love to hate will greatly weigh in favor of the former. But some may argue that you’re not doing anything right if you have no haters. Well, Blue, The Misfit must doing everything right because he barely gets any Love. With a Queen sample and a Jay Z line in hand, the Dallas emcee/producer and TDE affiliate creates a hypnotic record that gives you more than enough ways to show love. It’s easier than you thought, guys. To help convince you, California native Snow Tha Product lyrically bullies you into giving mad props where they’re due. You can find Love on Blue’s debut album, Child In The Wild, out now via RedBull.com.
Written by Bryan H on 05/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drugs on the Schoolyard" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.