All things considered in Hip-Hop, I find it almost impossible to imagine a day where the ratio of love to hate will greatly weigh in favor of the former. But some may argue that you’re not doing anything right if you have no haters. Well, Blue, The Misfit must doing everything right because he barely gets any Love. With a Queen sample and a Jay Z line in hand, the Dallas emcee/producer and TDE affiliate creates a hypnotic record that gives you more than enough ways to show love. It’s easier than you thought, guys. To help convince you, California native Snow Tha Product lyrically bullies you into giving mad props where they’re due. You can find Love on Blue’s debut album, Child In The Wild, out now via RedBull.com.
Written by Bryan H on 05/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drugs on the Schoolyard" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.