All things considered in Hip-Hop, I find it almost impossible to imagine a day where the ratio of love to hate will greatly weigh in favor of the former. But some may argue that you’re not doing anything right if you have no haters. Well, Blue, The Misfit must doing everything right because he barely gets any Love. With a Queen sample and a Jay Z line in hand, the Dallas emcee/producer and TDE affiliate creates a hypnotic record that gives you more than enough ways to show love. It’s easier than you thought, guys. To help convince you, California native Snow Tha Product lyrically bullies you into giving mad props where they’re due. You can find Love on Blue’s debut album, Child In The Wild, out now via RedBull.com.
Written by Bryan H on 05/11/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Drugs on the Schoolyard" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.