Over the centuries, countless artists, philosophers and theologians have shared their visions of the End of the World. As far as I know, though, the apocalypse has never sounded quite as smooth as it does on the latest single from Blu and Nottz. Part of the Cali rapper/producer and Virginian beatsmith’s forthcoming collaborative EP, this joint finds the former delivering dense, politically-charged verses over his colleague’s dreamy, headphone-ready synth boardwork. Booth regular R&B singer Rashad guests, lending his effervescent vocal harmonies to the hook. For End of the World, previous single Boyz II Men and much more, cop the Gods in the Spirit EP when it drops October 22, via Coalmine Records.
Written by richard on 10/9/13
Submit your Rating
Nature Sounds/New World Color
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Hostile Gospel (Remix) ft. Joell Ortiz & Blu" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.