For as long as DJBooth has featured hot new music, there have plenty of atypical “Unsigned Hype ft. National Heavyweight(s)” features. Usually, the unsigned hype uses their big named guests to assist them with increased airplay and maybe, hopefully, a major label deal. Usually, the bigger name artist has the strongest verse on the collaboration, but in the case of North Philadelphia rapper Bloodsport, it seems someone finally stepped up to his collaborators’ level and challenged all doubters to Put Ya Paper On It. On the new single, the “Miami trifecta” of Rick Ross (guest verse), DJ Khaled (hyped adlibs), and The Runners (street-ready beat) each complement Bloodsport’s high-energy verses. With all that on one track, Put Ya Paper On It is destined to be a certified trunk-banger from Philly to MIA and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 06/12/08
Submit your Rating
Starr Blazz Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.