For as long as DJBooth has featured hot new music, there have plenty of atypical “Unsigned Hype ft. National Heavyweight(s)” features. Usually, the unsigned hype uses their big named guests to assist them with increased airplay and maybe, hopefully, a major label deal. Usually, the bigger name artist has the strongest verse on the collaboration, but in the case of North Philadelphia rapper Bloodsport, it seems someone finally stepped up to his collaborators’ level and challenged all doubters to Put Ya Paper On It. On the new single, the “Miami trifecta” of Rick Ross (guest verse), DJ Khaled (hyped adlibs), and The Runners (street-ready beat) each complement Bloodsport’s high-energy verses. With all that on one track, Put Ya Paper On It is destined to be a certified trunk-banger from Philly to MIA and beyond.
Written by Burmy on 06/12/08
Submit your Rating
Starr Blazz Records
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.