You can search the hip-hop game from top to bottom, and you won’t find anything quite like the BLKHRTS’ grimy, goth/metal-inspired brand of underground hip-hop. As such, after nearly a year with no new features (Really Great World (Remix) dropped in August of 2012), the Denver collective’s devotees in the Booth must be getting mighty hungry for new material. Today, they make their triumphant return with The Space Between (I’ve Got It All in Here), the inaugural song release off their next street album. Here, Yonnas’ eerie, Chipmunk-pitched vocal samples and grinding synths serve as the canvas for aggressive, high-energy bars from himself, King L.O.E. and Karma the Voice. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to Death, Romance and the ColorBLK‘s 7/30 release via Dave Sitek’s Federal Prism label.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Song For...." (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.