You can search the hip-hop game from top to bottom, and you won’t find anything quite like the BLKHRTS’ grimy, goth/metal-inspired brand of underground hip-hop. As such, after nearly a year with no new features (Really Great World (Remix) dropped in August of 2012), the Denver collective’s devotees in the Booth must be getting mighty hungry for new material. Today, they make their triumphant return with The Space Between (I’ve Got It All in Here), the inaugural song release off their next street album. Here, Yonnas’ eerie, Chipmunk-pitched vocal samples and grinding synths serve as the canvas for aggressive, high-energy bars from himself, King L.O.E. and Karma the Voice. Feeling it? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to Death, Romance and the ColorBLK‘s 7/30 release via Dave Sitek’s Federal Prism label.
Written by richard on 06/19/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"A Song For...." (2012)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.