Hip Hop, like any other music form has a history. Unfortunately, its rich history is often overshadowed by whatever current pop-culture influenced trends are taking over the listening youth. Brooklyn MC Blitz The Ambassador spotted this problem however, and is on a mission to stop it dead in its tracks (no pun intended.) On the reminiscent cut, Hands of Time, producer Optiks interpolates his beat with clips from every rapper Blitz mentions in his lyrical lesson; Included are KRS-ONE, Rakim & Eric B., Public Enemy and Run DMC. Although the self proclaimed Ambassador has a way to go before he reaches such lofty stature, his knowledge and prescience on the microphone will help him write his own chapter.
Listen to More: Blitz The Ambassador
Written by DJ Z on 07/13/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Breathe ft. Rob Murat" (2008)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)