Lions, tigers and bears (oh my), will leave you wondering what’s a goon to an African? With a few grunt like chants in the beginning and some hard-hitting verses, Blink proves he’s an Animal on his latest Booth feature. The Lagos, Nigeria native delivers a solid cut from his upcoming American Dreams/ African Principles project, coming soon. Kurtis Toledo lays down the beat for the emcee who grew up being exposed to Afro beat, disco, rock, blues, jazz and more by his parents. You can feel that diversity and energy on Animal, as Blink feeds his hunger for Hip-Hop like a hippopotamus.
Written by ThroatChopU on 11/2/11
Member Reviews and Ratings
- After Wiz Khalifa’s “Blacc Hollywood”, What Does a Number One Album Mean?
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)