Rich Gains and JP Keller, the L.A.-based beatsmiths who make up rising production crew Blended Babies, recently took their hustle to the next level with the launch of Blended Babies Music Group. Since you can’t exactly break a bottle of champagne over the bow of a record label, the twosome decided to do the next best thing and celebrate the occasion with the release of a new promo single. On See the World, their first headlining feature on our pages, the BB’s craft an understated, classic-rock infused beat to back brisk, but engaging guest verses from Keystone State rhymesayer Asher Roth and Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish. Feeling it? This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes as the duo embark on the next stage of their career.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Blended Babies Music Group
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.