Rich Gains and JP Keller, the L.A.-based beatsmiths who make up rising production crew Blended Babies, recently took their hustle to the next level with the launch of Blended Babies Music Group. Since you can’t exactly break a bottle of champagne over the bow of a record label, the twosome decided to do the next best thing and celebrate the occasion with the release of a new promo single. On See the World, their first headlining feature on our pages, the BB’s craft an understated, classic-rock infused beat to back brisk, but engaging guest verses from Keystone State rhymesayer Asher Roth and Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish. Feeling it? This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes as the duo embark on the next stage of their career.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
Blended Babies Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sayin Whatever" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.