Rich Gains and JP Keller, the L.A.-based beatsmiths who make up rising production crew Blended Babies, recently took their hustle to the next level with the launch of Blended Babies Music Group. Since you can’t exactly break a bottle of champagne over the bow of a record label, the twosome decided to do the next best thing and celebrate the occasion with the release of a new promo single. On See the World, their first headlining feature on our pages, the BB’s craft an understated, classic-rock infused beat to back brisk, but engaging guest verses from Keystone State rhymesayer Asher Roth and Cool Kids member Chuck Inglish. Feeling it? This record isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes as the duo embark on the next stage of their career.
Written by richard on 11/14/13
Submit your Rating
Blended Babies Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sayin Whatever" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.