BLAX’ stacks may not be sky-high just yet, but you’d better believe he’s gonna do whatever it takes to change that. The official lead single off his latest street album, Midwest Get the Money finds Reason serving up a head-noddable street instrumental as the rhymesayer formerly known as Adebisi trades currency-centric verses with Chi-town neighbors Mikkey Halsted and Que Billah. For more, check out the artist’s Mad Bloggers/Rock the Dub-presented BLAX x LIFE x FILES tape, available now online.
Written by richard on 03/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.