Sometimes songs that have a lot of bells and whistles but not a lot of substance leave me asking myself, “How Much Time’s Left?” The latest feature from Blame One and J57 has me asking the same question, but for an entirely different reason. Their latest effort is so well done, I wish it could go on forever. Atop J57’s breezy, engaging piano boardwork, Blame One makes you savor the minutes as he showcases his crisp, flawless rhyme style. Frequent collaborator Akie Bermiss’ soulful hook vocals complete this dense, yet eminently listenable jam. How Much Time’s Left? is the third single off Blame and J57’s forthcoming collaborative album, Walk in the Sun, due out in a little less than a month.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.