Sometimes songs that have a lot of bells and whistles but not a lot of substance leave me asking myself, “How Much Time’s Left?” The latest feature from Blame One and J57 has me asking the same question, but for an entirely different reason. Their latest effort is so well done, I wish it could go on forever. Atop J57’s breezy, engaging piano boardwork, Blame One makes you savor the minutes as he showcases his crisp, flawless rhyme style. Frequent collaborator Akie Bermiss’ soulful hook vocals complete this dense, yet eminently listenable jam. How Much Time’s Left? is the third single off Blame and J57’s forthcoming collaborative album, Walk in the Sun, due out in a little less than a month.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/1/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.