Sometimes songs that have a lot of bells and whistles but not a lot of substance leave me asking myself, “How Much Time’s Left?” The latest feature from Blame One and J57 has me asking the same question, but for an entirely different reason. Their latest effort is so well done, I wish it could go on forever. Atop J57’s breezy, engaging piano boardwork, Blame One makes you savor the minutes as he showcases his crisp, flawless rhyme style. Frequent collaborator Akie Bermiss’ soulful hook vocals complete this dense, yet eminently listenable jam. How Much Time’s Left? is the third single off Blame and J57’s forthcoming collaborative album, Walk in the Sun, due out in a little less than a month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!