Some rhymesayers do their best work when they’re young and hungry, and let things slide as they become more established in the game. Blame One isn’t about to let that happen to him—like a Fine Wine, he expects only to grow better with age. On this unreleased loosie, the San Diego spitter offers a snapshot of how his skills have improved since last November’s Run It, delivering intricately flowed, polysyllabically-rhymed verses over a sampled Jmus beat with an Italian folk feel. While Fine Wine isn’t part of a larger project, Blame One has more new music on the way. Keep it locked for the latest on his forthcoming collaborative album with Brown Bag AllStars producer J57, which has yet to receive either a title or a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 02/12/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- HD - BBQ Goldfish
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.