With the MLB All-Star Game right around the corner (next Tuesday), baseball fans everywhere are looking forward to seeing the star rosters in action. If your preference is to hear a hip-hop dream team, however, you won’t have to wait another week, because B.L.A.M.E.57 features the skilled input of Blame One, J57 and DJ Rhettmatic, three very talented veterans. With a relentless, unwavering flow, Blame One destroys the beat, leaving it bruised and bloody with a display of next-level wordplay. Speaking of the beat, J57 handles production duties, cooking up a brisk, sample-splashed instrumental enhanced by the surgeon-like cuts of DJ Rhettmatic. B.L.A.M.E.57 is set to appear on Blame’s Walk the Sun LP, scheduled for release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.