With the MLB All-Star Game right around the corner (next Tuesday), baseball fans everywhere are looking forward to seeing the star rosters in action. If your preference is to hear a hip-hop dream team, however, you won’t have to wait another week, because B.L.A.M.E.57 features the skilled input of Blame One, J57 and DJ Rhettmatic, three very talented veterans. With a relentless, unwavering flow, Blame One destroys the beat, leaving it bruised and bloody with a display of next-level wordplay. Speaking of the beat, J57 handles production duties, cooking up a brisk, sample-splashed instrumental enhanced by the surgeon-like cuts of DJ Rhettmatic. B.L.A.M.E.57 is set to appear on Blame’s Walk the Sun LP, scheduled for release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.