With the MLB All-Star Game right around the corner (next Tuesday), baseball fans everywhere are looking forward to seeing the star rosters in action. If your preference is to hear a hip-hop dream team, however, you won’t have to wait another week, because B.L.A.M.E.57 features the skilled input of Blame One, J57 and DJ Rhettmatic, three very talented veterans. With a relentless, unwavering flow, Blame One destroys the beat, leaving it bruised and bloody with a display of next-level wordplay. Speaking of the beat, J57 handles production duties, cooking up a brisk, sample-splashed instrumental enhanced by the surgeon-like cuts of DJ Rhettmatic. B.L.A.M.E.57 is set to appear on Blame’s Walk the Sun LP, scheduled for release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/10/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.