With the MLB All-Star Game right around the corner (next Tuesday), baseball fans everywhere are looking forward to seeing the star rosters in action. If your preference is to hear a hip-hop dream team, however, you won’t have to wait another week, because B.L.A.M.E.57 features the skilled input of Blame One, J57 and DJ Rhettmatic, three very talented veterans. With a relentless, unwavering flow, Blame One destroys the beat, leaving it bruised and bloody with a display of next-level wordplay. Speaking of the beat, J57 handles production duties, cooking up a brisk, sample-splashed instrumental enhanced by the surgeon-like cuts of DJ Rhettmatic. B.L.A.M.E.57 is set to appear on Blame’s Walk the Sun LP, scheduled for release in August.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/10/13
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dropping Bombs" (2011)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)