I’m not ashamed to admit it: I used to be a huge wrestling fan. The Rock and Stone Cold were always my favorites, but I will forever remember the “Nature Boy,” Rick Flair, for his charismatic, off-the-wall persona and his penchant for screaming “WOOOO!” Speaking of which, after listening to Blake Kelly’s latest feature, I was “WOO”-ing just like Flair, because this cut has an undeniable level of energy. Midi Mafia provides Kelly with his entrance music, chopping up a sample from Snap’s Jock Jams inclusion I Got The Power and dousing it with some unique effects. Kelly bodyslams the intriguing production, showcasing his skills with a stable, staggered flow. His consistent approach on the mic anchors the cut and serves as a counterpoint to the frenzied, crazy beat. Rick Flair is slated for inclusion on Kelly’s upcoming Surrealistic project, set to drop in early September.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/28/13
Submit your Rating
Rockstar Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.