I’m not ashamed to admit it: I used to be a huge wrestling fan. The Rock and Stone Cold were always my favorites, but I will forever remember the “Nature Boy,” Rick Flair, for his charismatic, off-the-wall persona and his penchant for screaming “WOOOO!” Speaking of which, after listening to Blake Kelly’s latest feature, I was “WOO”-ing just like Flair, because this cut has an undeniable level of energy. Midi Mafia provides Kelly with his entrance music, chopping up a sample from Snap’s Jock Jams inclusion I Got The Power and dousing it with some unique effects. Kelly bodyslams the intriguing production, showcasing his skills with a stable, staggered flow. His consistent approach on the mic anchors the cut and serves as a counterpoint to the frenzied, crazy beat. Rick Flair is slated for inclusion on Kelly’s upcoming Surrealistic project, set to drop in early September.
Written by Lucas G. on 08/28/13
Rockstar Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.