I’m not ashamed to admit it: I used to be a huge wrestling fan. The Rock and Stone Cold were always my favorites, but I will forever remember the “Nature Boy,” Rick Flair, for his charismatic, off-the-wall persona and his penchant for screaming “WOOOO!” Speaking of which, after listening to Blake Kelly’s latest feature, I was “WOO”-ing just like Flair, because this cut has an undeniable level of energy. Midi Mafia provides Kelly with his entrance music, chopping up a sample from Snap’s Jock Jams inclusion I Got The Power and dousing it with some unique effects. Kelly bodyslams the intriguing production, showcasing his skills with a stable, staggered flow. His consistent approach on the mic anchors the cut and serves as a counterpoint to the frenzied, crazy beat. Rick Flair is slated for inclusion on Kelly’s upcoming Surrealistic project, set to drop in early September.
Rockstar Music Group
First DJ Booth Appearance:
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!