Relationships are tough as it is. They become almost impossible when you introduce emotional baggage from past heartbreaks. But don’t take our word for it. Just listen to Blak Nevada‘s Push (Remix). On his first Booth feature, the Illinois R&B/pop artist wants to let you know that any pain you’ve felt before in life doesn’t have to affect the relationship you’re in right now. When you let a bad experience bring down what you have in front of you right now, it can feel like you’re drowning yourself and the other person. Hence the heavy, dragging feel behind the production and lyrics, both provided by the singer. New York-repping guest ANTHM emphasizes the subconscious power of emotional baggage by telling a roller coaster story of the girl who was supposed to be the one but ultimately never worked out. Push (Remix) will appear on Blak Nevada’s upcoming album, Kathedral City. Get more Blak Nevada at his website and his Facebook page.
Written by Bryan H on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.