A Michigan-born transplant to the City of Angels, Skyla “Blackburner” Talon has been dubbed L.A.‘s greatest dubstep act by ReverbNation. But even if you’re not enough of an EDM head to take that as a recommendation, their latest single, Hotel B*tches is well worth a listen. On this genre-defying jam, the obligatory bass blurts and hi-hat rolls intermingle with Eastern European folk instrumentation as guests Lil Wayne and Royce Da 5’9” spit about their penchant for groupie love. For this eclectic dancefloor scorcher and much more, cop Blackburner’s From Dusk to Dub when it drops June 24, via Cleopatra Records.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)