A Michigan-born transplant to the City of Angels, Skyla “Blackburner” Talon has been dubbed L.A.‘s greatest dubstep act by ReverbNation. But even if you’re not enough of an EDM head to take that as a recommendation, their latest single, Hotel B*tches is well worth a listen. On this genre-defying jam, the obligatory bass blurts and hi-hat rolls intermingle with Eastern European folk instrumentation as guests Lil Wayne and Royce Da 5’9” spit about their penchant for groupie love. For this eclectic dancefloor scorcher and much more, cop Blackburner’s From Dusk to Dub when it drops June 24, via Cleopatra Records.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.