A Michigan-born transplant to the City of Angels, Skyla “Blackburner” Talon has been dubbed L.A.‘s greatest dubstep act by ReverbNation. But even if you’re not enough of an EDM head to take that as a recommendation, their latest single, Hotel B*tches is well worth a listen. On this genre-defying jam, the obligatory bass blurts and hi-hat rolls intermingle with Eastern European folk instrumentation as guests Lil Wayne and Royce Da 5’9” spit about their penchant for groupie love. For this eclectic dancefloor scorcher and much more, cop Blackburner’s From Dusk to Dub when it drops June 24, via Cleopatra Records.
Written by richard on 06/9/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.