It was only recently that Blackbear got his heart broken, so it’s understandable that the Los Angeles alt-R&B buzzmaker’s reluctant to dive headfirst into another relationship. On promo single Weak When Ur Around, he asks a new girl to bear with him (pun not intended) as he works through his emotional baggage: “Give it a rest my love, let’s take this slow / We both need some room to breathe.” Paradoxically, though, he doesn’t hesitate to make big plans for their future together. Over his own spare guitar backdrop, he promises to quit selling drugs and “move [her] out the city,” where they can make a fresh start. This joint isn’t attached to a larger set but, as always, you can keep it locked to the Booth for the latest from this promising crooner.
Written by richard on 07/31/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Ludacris ft. Miguel - Good Lovin’
- Lupe Fiasco ft. PJ - Mazinger
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (October 2014)
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.